Recircle’s aim and mission is to provide a database of recycling centers and to increase recycling efforts by providing a platform to enable people or corporation to easily connect with recycling centers.
Recircle values your privacy and endeavours to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) in Malaysia.
Collection and Use of Personal Data:
- You may be required to provide personal data such as your full name, address, email address, mobile number, Companies Commission of Malaysia forms and documents (applicable to Buyers) etc. (“Personal Data”) when you sign up for a User or Buyer account with Recircle.
- The Personal Data collected from Recircle will be used to:
- Verify User’s identity and Buyer’s identity (limited as per the Terms and Conditions);
- Send you notifications and updates including but not limited to marketing and promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive any notifications, updates, promotion or marketing materials, kindly contact Recircle Team;
- To maintain, improve and enhance customer experience using the Recircle App;
- To conduct research and analysis relating to User and/or Buyer preferences and habits;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
Your Control and Enquiries of Personal Data:
- Users can update or amend information on your profile at any time via the Recircle App.
- Buyers can update or amend information on their profile via the Recircle App or contact Recircle Team directly.
- If you have any information regarding your personal data or information provided to Recircle, please contact the Recircle Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information Collected:
- When you use the Recircle App, Recircle’s web servers will automatically collect data on your visit such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, date, time etc.
Links to Other Websites:
- Recircle does not link to other third party websites.
Disclosure of Data or Information:
- Recircle does not sell, distribute or lease Personal Data or information provided to us via the App unless compelled by law or with your permission.
- By using the Recircle App, the your Personal Data or information will be disclosed or made available or seen by other Users or Buyers.
- Your Personal Data or information may also be disclosed to our agents, employees, third party service providers, contractors etc. who are formally engaged by us with respect of the Recircle App.
Protection of Data or Information:
- Recircle is committed to keep your Personal Data and information provided to us secure.
- Whilst Recircle endeavours to take all reasonable steps in ensuring that the Personal Data, other data and information provided to us are protected against loss, misuse, abuse, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage or cloud storage is 100% secure and Recircle does not guarantee 100% security.
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions:
- If you want to delete your activities for Rei App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “Recircle” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”.
- Congratulations, you have succesfully removed your app activities.